Add to Calendar
NOTE: The festival has been postponed due to the health & safety risks associated with the Coronavirus / COVID-19.
The new date is Saturday, June 20th. Updates regarding this festival will be posted here and on the Town of Dayton’s Facebook page.
Join us for the Dayton Redbud Festival on Saturday, April 18th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Activities will take place
on & around College Street, Mill Street, Dove Park, The Heritage Museum and other locations in town!
- 75+ Arts and Crafts Vendors
- Shopping at Dayton merchants
- Special Activities at The Dayton Market
- Food & Drink
- Music, Dancing & Much More Entertainment
- Free Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Train & Pony Rides
- Face Painting and Balloons
- Magician (Brian Bence)
- Antique Car Cruise-In
- Ducky Races (sponsored by Park View Federal Credit Union)
- Town Walking Tours
- Tours of The Heritage Museum
- Free Redbud Saplings at the festival’s Information Tent (while supplies last)
The severe weather date is April 25, 2020.
Please click on the links below to download an application and other important information.