Apr 16 @ 6:00 pm
Apr 18 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Join us for the Dayton Redbud Festival on Saturday, April 18th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Activities will take place
on & around College Street, Mill Street, Dove Park, The Heritage Museum and other locations in town!
- 75+ Arts and Crafts Vendors
- Shopping at Dayton merchants
- Special Activities at The Dayton Market
- Food & Drink
- Music, Dancing & Much More Entertainment
- Free Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Train & Pony Rides
- Face Painting and Balloons
- Magician (Brian Bence)
- Antique Car Cruise-In
- Ducky Races (sponsored by Park View Federal Credit Union)
- Town Walking Tours
- Tours of The Heritage Museum
- Free Redbud Saplings at the festival’s Information Tent (while supplies last)
The severe weather date is April 25, 2020.
Please click on the links below to download an application and other important information.
May 21 @ 6:00 pm
Jun 18 @ 6:00 pm
Jul 16 @ 6:00 pm
Subscribe to filtered calendar