- 75+ Arts and Crafts Vendors
- Shopping at Dayton merchants
- Special Activities at The Dayton Market
- Food & Drink
- Music, Dancing & Much More Entertainment
- Free Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Train & Pony Rides
- Face Painting and Balloons
- Magician (Brian Bence)
- Antique Car Cruise-In
- Ducky Races (sponsored by Park View Federal Credit Union)
- Town Walking Tours
- Tours of The Heritage Museum
- Free Redbud Saplings at the festival’s Information Tent (while supplies last)
The severe weather date is April 25, 2020.
Please click on the links below to download an application and other important information.
The 41st Annual Dayton Days / Autumn Celebration is scheduled for Saturday, October 3rd, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The severe weather date is October 10th.
The application process is now open to interested parties to be an Arts & Crafts Vendor (homemade items by the vendor), and/or a Food & Drink Vendor.
The fee for a 15′ x 10′ space is $165.00. The fee for a 30′ x 10′ space is $265.00
Vendor booth space is available for locations along College Street, Main Street, Mill Street and at Dove Park.
Please click on below for an application, along with the Welcome Letter and the 2020 Rules & Regulations. If you have any questions, please email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.