Are you interested in being a vendor at our annual Redbud Festival? This popular spring festival attracts between 3,000 to 5,000 visitors (more if Mother Nature cooperates)!
The 11th Annual Redbud Festival is scheduled for Saturday, April 18th, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The severe weather date is April 25th.
The application process is now open to interested parties to be an Arts & Crafts Vendor (homemade items by the vendor), and/or a Food & Drink Vendor.
The fee for a 15′ x 10′ space is $75.00. The fee for a 30′ x 10′ space is $125.00
Vendor booth space is available for locations along College Street and at Dove Park.
Please click on below for an application, along with the Welcome Letter and the 2020 Rules & Regulations. If you have any questions, please email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 75+ Arts and Crafts Vendors
- Shopping at Dayton merchants
- Special Activities at The Dayton Market
- Food & Drink
- Music, Dancing & Much More Entertainment
- Free Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Train & Pony Rides
- Face Painting and Balloons
- Antique Car Cruise-In
- Ducky Races
- Town Walking Tours
- Tours of The Heritage Museum
- Free Redbud Saplings at select locations while supplies last
The severe weather date is April 25, 2020.
Please click on the links below to download an application and other important information.