Update: The 2nd Window for accepting applications is now open. Qualified vendors will be placed within the festival on a first come, first serve basis. Once the festival is filled, additional qualified vendors will be place on a waiting list.
The 11th Annual Redbud Festival is scheduled for Saturday, April 18th, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The severe weather date is April 25th.
The application process is now open to interested parties to be an Arts & Crafts Vendor (homemade items by the vendor), and/or a Food & Drink Vendor.
The fee for a 15′ x 10′ space is $75.00. The fee for a 30′ x 10′ space is $125.00
Vendor booth space is available for locations along College Street and at Dove Park.
Please click on below for an application, along with the Welcome Letter and the 2020 Rules & Regulations. If you have any questions, please email Mike at email@example.com.
- 75+ Arts and Crafts Vendors
- Shopping at Dayton merchants
- Special Activities at The Dayton Market
- Food & Drink
- Music, Dancing & Much More Entertainment
- Free Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Train & Pony Rides
- Face Painting and Balloons
- Antique Car Cruise-In
- Ducky Races
- Town Walking Tours
- Tours of The Heritage Museum
- Free Redbud Saplings at the festival’s Information Tent (while supplies last)
The severe weather date is April 25, 2020.
Please click on the links below to download an application and other important information.